London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
Elixirr is a different type of consultancy. We help our clients change the game in their industries, and we're changing the game in our own.
We help executive boards to truly understand this, and then work with them to ensure their business model can respond effectively to disruptive market forces.
Our focus is on delivering beyond expectations for our client’s incumbent organisations who are struggling to keep up with, and respond to, today’s pace of technological change to deliver what their customers now expect.
We deliver traditional strategy, transformation, and organisational change programmes, but what is special about what we do is that innovation underpins it all, making our advice anything but traditional.
We’re building the best consulting firm in the world. So, we’re looking for outstanding consultants with 3-5 years’ experience to join our global team. You will be ready (and excited) to hit the ground running, make a real impact on our client’s business and help shape their thinking from day one.
This a great career step if you thrive at the following:
- Hold a 'High Bar' for the quality of your output. You are innovative, empathetic, a strong communicator with a great work ethic.
- You will support more senior members of the team from day one, working independently and as an integral part of a team providing guidance and insight.
- You will provide leadership to newer team members, are willing to listen - open to new suggestions and ideas – making them feel comfortable sharing their thoughts and opinions and clearly communicating and managing expectations.
- You hold and will develop great stakeholder management skills, building your reputation, client rapport and relationships. Professional and calm you will translate complex client problems into actionable plans.
- You will have a strong Consultant tool kit, organisational skills, research skills and packaging and presentation skills. You will be able to be able to translate various key discussion points into tangible key deliverables.
- And finally… you will be able to identify and seize opportunities. Creative and front footed, always looking at what we can do next …
- Opportunity for international secondments and travel to locations such as New York, Cape Town, and California
- You will be gifted share options as part of your package as we believe in building this business together and giving you the opportunity to create wealth and reward
- Bupa healthcare and dental
- 27 days holiday
- Plus 2 days free for charity work of your choice
- Life insurance
- Office Ping Pong table
We love what we do and we’re growing fast. So fast in fact, we’ve just been listed as one of the fastest-growing consulting firms in the US.* If you’re looking for an opportunity with a firm that’s going places, you’ve just found it.
We firmly believe that entrepreneurialism is a state of mind. This means we hire to an exceptionally high talent bar. Intellect isn’t a differentiator. Being a self-starter, willing to get stuck in, deliver the best possible work, is. We only hire people with bags of ambition, and the energy and passion that comes with wanting to build a business, not just work for one.
We’re building a business together – for ourselves, and for our clients. This is how we make the really difficult stuff happen. (Or #MSH).
Sound appealing? You’ll fit in well. Apply today. We’d love to meet you.
*Oh, and by the way, if you'd like the detail, we've been listed as the fastest-growing consulting firm in the UK and the third fastest-growing in Europe by the FT, and the 56th fastest-growing consulting firm by Consulting magazine. And we're pretty damn proud of that...